Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pen y Cae is a village in the Upper Swansea Valley, Wales.
- 1 Craig y Nos Castle. A fairy-tale castle and former home of the Italian opera diva, Adelina Patti.
- 2 Craig y Nos Country Park. located in the Upper Swansea Valley Craig y Nos is part of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Craig y Nos Country part was once part of the estate of opera star Adelina Patti who made her home in Craig y Nos Castle at the entrance to the park.
- 3 Dan-yr-Ogof (The National Showcave Centre for Wales), ☏ . The showcaves centre features several showcaves formed from carboniferous limestone. The showcaves centre features a dinosaur park, children's activity centre and farming history exhibition. The caves can be found on the A4067 road in the Upper Swansea Valley at the foothills of the Brecon Beacons.
- 4 Wales Ape and Monkey Sanctuary, Caehopkin Rd, Abercrave, ☏ .
- Stroll. the magnificent gardens of Craig y Nos Castle.
- hiking. Pen y Cae is the perfect country.
- 1 Glynneath Golf Club, Pont Nedd Fechan.
- Pen y Cae Inn, ☏ . The. - a lovely country inn offering excellent meals.
- The Pen y Cae Inn serves alcohol and coffee.
- Craig y Nos Castle serves refreshments.
- 1 Craig y Nos Castle, Brecon Road, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Stunning castle near Brecon. Beautiful rooms at very reasonable rates. Rooms starting at £89..