Peoria is part of the Central West Valley of Arizona
The Central west region is partly a newly developed area and one that has been around for years. It has many hidden treasures and is a great place for families, singles or anyone who wants to come and enjoy the beautiful west valley. From hiking to shopping and eating to playing baseball, everyone can come out and discover this hidden jewel.
- Peoria Sports Complex, 83rd avenue south of bell. Spring training for the Padres and Mariners
- Lake Pleasant (Far north on Lake Pleasant road, north of Carefree highway).
- 1 Sky Zone Peoria. - located in Peoria
- Arizona Broadway Theatre, 7701 West Paradise Ln, ☏ , fax: . Watch performers in major Broadway productions such as a Christmas Carol, Cabaret, Guys and Dolls, Bye Bye Birdie and more! Enjoy dinner and a show with their dinner theatres. A great place for a date, a family (at select shows) or anyone looking to see a little theatre!
- Lake Pleasant, 41835 N. Castle Hot Springs Rd. Morristown. Contact Station 1-928-501-1710, Operations Center 602-372-7460. Enjoy Community activities, Water skiing, boating, tubing, sunbathing, camping, barbecues and family events, etc. at this park open 24/7 365. Beautiful view of the desert with the sparkling lake in between. Great for families with children of all ages.
- Peoria Sports Complex, 16101 N. 83rd Ave. One main stadium and 12 practice fields. Can be rented for baseball tournaments, concerts, weddings, etc.
- Polar Ice, 15829 N 83rd Ave, ☏ , fax: . Full service Ice skating facility for hockey, figure skating and public use. Food and Merchandise Vendors on hand. A wonderful family environment. The public can join hockey and figure skating programs or come for free skate with purchase of entrance fee and skate rental.
- Regala Fashions with Flair, 11001 N. 99th Ave, ☏ , fax: . Ste.#100. Designer fashions for contemporary women on the go! Great little shop! Clothes for women of all ages, handbags, costume jewelry to mix and match.
- Arizona United, Peoria Sports Complex-16101 N 83rd Ave., ☏ . Professional soccer team in the United Soccer League which plays it games at the Peoria Sports Complex. Their season operates from late March to early September. 7$ to 29$.
- D & I Beads, 5350 W. Bell Rd - Suite # 136 Glendale (NW Corner of Bell Rd & 53rd Ave), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 10 to 5 Mon-Sat 12 to 4 Sundays. Considered America's Biggest Little Bead Store Over 100,000 Different 1st Quality Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies. Friendly staff, WIDE variety, Great for the craft and jewelry lover in everyone.
- Dillon's Restaurant, 8706 W. Thunderbird, ☏ . Has a combination of BBQ and American food. Has a country home feel to it, decorated with antique furnishings with a large fireplace when you walk inside. It has spacious rooms that would easily accommodate large gatherings.
- Satara Thai Cuisine and Wine Lounge, 8350 W. Paradise Ln., ☏ . Fine-dining Thai food and eclectic wine lounge. High-end interior offering a separate private dining area equipped with a large TV, making the perfect spot for meetings. Just opened in September 2008.
- Cucina Tagliani, 8349 W. Bell Rd., ☏ . Cuisine is Italian and Seafood. The restaurant has a very romantic feel to it, decorated to make you feel like you are eating in Italy. There is a full bar and private dining areas available to suit parties from 2 to 60.
|Routes through Peoria|
|Quartzsite ← Sun City ←||W E||→ Glendale → Phoenix|
|Ends at ←||S NE||→ Glendale → Phoenix|