Sun City is a suburb 20 miles (30km) northwest of downtown Phoenix, Arizona. It was built as a planned retirement community in Maricopa County in the 1960s. An adjacent retirement community Sun City West was built in the late 1970s; there is also a Sun City Grand. Directly northwest of the three "Sun City" suburbs is Surprise, Arizona.
- Sun City Visitors Center, 16824 N 99th Ave, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Sa 9AM-4PM (winter), 9AM-12:30PM (summer).
- Coco's Bakery Restaurant, 10243 Grand Ave, ☏ . Pastries, breads, sandwiches, soups.
- Best Western Inn & Suites of Sun City, 11201 Grand Ave, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- The Lodge at Sun Ridge, 12129 W Bell Rd, Surprise, toll-free: .
- Comfort Inn & Suites Surprise, 13337 W. Grand Ave, Surprise, ☏ .
- Days Inn & Suites, 12477 W Bell Rd, Surprise, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Beautiful, clean, very well kept hotel, and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn- Sun Cities, 16741 N Greasewood St, Surprise, ☏ . Beautiful and clean. Friendly staff.
- Hampton Inn, 14783 W Grand Ave, Surprise, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Attractive, modern, clean. Big TV in the lobby.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Surprise (Holiday Inn Express), 16540 N Bullard, Surprise, toll-free: . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11:30AM. Opened Feb 2008.
|Routes through Sun City|
|Quartzsite ← Jct N ←||W E||→ Peoria → Phoenix|