Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peru is in Northern Indiana.
- Business US 24 runs east-west through downtown, and US 24 goes near the north side of the city.
- Indiana 124 ends in Peru.
- US 31 goes north-south a bit outside of the western part of the city
- 1 Circus Hall of Fame, 3076 E. Circus Ln, toll-free: . Every year someone new is inducted, and Peru is the amateur circus city. Visit the museum - covering circus history from the start to present, and check out a performance of the Peru Circus - which features young people from all over the country, performing acts ranging from magic to trapeze to animal husbandry. Check out memorabilia and antiquities from the history of the circus.
- 2 Miami County Courthouse.
|Routes through Peru|
|Jct N S ← Logansport ←||W E||→ Huntington → Fort Wayne|
|South Bend ← Rochester ←||N S||→ Kokomo → Indianapolis|