If you are staying on the island for multiple days, don't be afraid to explore. Rent a car; it is very simple to get around and people are friendly. You can get around the island in about 1 and a half hours total time. Don't leave anything of value in the car.
- Self Driver Boat and Snorkel
- Segway Ride Island Sightseeing Tours
- Top speed Boat Cruise
- Fine Cuisine Sail Boat Tour
- Check out the butterfly farm located on the French side of the island.
- Have a horse back ride down the beach at coconut grove.
Shopping is duty free on the island. Also see notes for St Martin.
See Saint Martin#Eat
Try local drinks such as Guavaberry Liqueur which is sold in the authentic store at the head of the main streets in the heart of the town of Philipsburg.
(see same topic for Saint Martin)