From the N2, follow the R36 to Sabie, then follow the R532 for about 23km until the R533 joins from the left. Follow the R533 for about 10km until you reach Pilgrim's Rest. All the roads are paved and in good condition.
It's a small place and one can easily walk around
- House Museum. Open daily from 9AM to 12:45PM and 1:45PM to 4PM. A perfect example of how the upper class used to live here R10 entrance.
- Diggings. A tour runs every day at 10AM, 11AM, 12PM, 2PM and 3PM. Try your hand at gold panning R10 for the tour.
- Pilgrims Pantry, ☎ . Pancakes!
- The Vine, ☎ . Restaurant and Pub
- Scott's Cafe, ☎ .
- Enos Tavern. A traditional shebeen
Pilgrim's Rest Tourism Association, +27 13 768-1211
- Pilgrim's Rest Caravan Park, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [dead link] Crystal Springs Mountain Lodge, ☎ .
- Trout Hideaway, ☎ .
- [dead link] The Royal Hotel, ☎ .
- Mount Sheba Hotel, ☎ .