Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are no major airlines serving Piqua. The closest major airports are in Dayton and Columbus.
- Dayton International Airport
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport
If driving, Piqua is located directly off I-75 about 25 miles north of the I-70/I-75 interchange.
- Rivers Edge Trail. Connects with Troy to the south.
- Piqua Activities Trail for Health (P.A.T.H.). A bike path that goes east to west through Piqua. Connects with the Rivers Edge Trail.
- 1 Edison State Community College, 1973 Edison Dr, ☏ . Has intercollegiate athletic teams that go under the name "The Chargers".
- 2 Piqua Nuclear Generating Station. A decommissioned early nuclear power plant, and the first municipal nuclear power plant. Operates today as city offices.
- 3 Fort Piqua Plaza.
- 1 Kiser Lake State Park.
- Comfort Inn Miami Valley Centre Mall, 987 E. Ash St., ☏ .
|Routes through Piqua|
|Toledo ← Sidney ←||N S||→ Dayton → Cincinnati|
|Decatur ← Indianapolis ←||W E||→ Urbana → Delaware|