Ponte Vedra Beach is a seaside community on the First Coast. An area recognized as a premier golfing destination, the Sawgrass development is an epicenter for the sport. The PGA Tour and The Players Championship call it home. The Association of Tennis Professional also call the resort home.
FL-A1A is the main route to and from the region, crossing it from north-to-south along the beach highway.
The 40 foot sand dunes are among the highest in Florida.
- 1 Bird Island Park, 101 Library Blvd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 GTM Research Reserve (Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve), 505 Guana River Rd (the junction is several miles south of Ponte Vedra Beach, on the road toward St. Augustine), ☏ . Tu–Sa 9AM–4PM.
- 1 Lulu's Waterfront Grille, 301 Roscoe Blvd North, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 11AM-10PM.
- 2 Palm Valley Fish Camp, 229 Roscoe Blvd North, ☏ .
- 1 Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa (Sawgrass Marriott), 1000 PGA Tour Boulevard, ☏ , toll-free: . Luxury golf resort in Ponte Vedra and near Jacksonville, Florida. Offering full service spa, golfing at TPC Sawgrass, and 61,000 Sq Ft of event space.