Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pontian Kechil is a town and district capital of Pontian District, Johor, Malaysia.
Pontian Kechil is accessible by bus arriving at Pontian Public Transportation Terminal. Bus route to the terminal departs from Gelang Patah which is served by Causeway Link route CW4.
Bus route to the town from Singapore is served by Causeway Link route CW4 departing from Jurong East Interchange.
Take PN-001 Muafakat Bus which departs from Pontian Bus and Taxi Public Terminal and terminates at the same place.
- 1 Pontian Royal Square (Laman DiRaja Pontian), Jalan Osman, Kampung Dalam, 82000. Public square
- 2 Pontian Mini Stadium (Stadium Mini Pontian), No. 7, Jalan Alsagoff, Kampung Dalam, 82000. Stadium
- 3 Pontian Seaside Public Park (Taman Awam Tepi Laut Pontian), Kampung Atap, 82000. Seaside park facing the Melaka Strait.
- 1 Econsave Pontian, No. 23, Jalan Kota Emas Dua, Off Taman Kota Emas, 82000 (Take PN-001 bus from Pontian Bus Terminal and alight at the supermarket), ☏ +6076863533. Supermarket.
- 2 Pontian Plaza (Plaza Pontian), Jalan Bakek, 82000. Shopping mall
- 1 Coxn Cafe, Bt. 39, Kampung Rimba Terjun, 82000. Cafe.
- 2 Kurau Restaurant (古楼小食), 490, Lorong Sepakat, Kampung Atap, 82000. Seafood restaurant in a traditional wooden building on the bank of Pontian Kechil River.
- 3 Wa BBQ, Jln Bakek Jaya 2, Kampung Atap, 82000. Chinese restaurant.
- 1 Hotel Pontian, Jalan Delima, Pusat Perdagangan Pontian, 82000, ☏ +6076861000, email@example.com. Hotel.
- 2 New Dawn Hotel, No. 2, Jalan Kota Emas 2, Taman Kota Emas, 82000. Hotel
- 3 Princess Hotel, No. 672 & 673, Jalan Taib, 82000, ☏ +6076871811, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel.
- 4 Sam Huat Hotel, No. 4, 1st Floor, Jalan Johor, Batu 36, 82000. Hotel.