Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are regional trains from Arezzo.
- 1 Poppi railway station.
- Abbazia di San Fedele
- Antica Farmacia
- Castello dei Conti Guidi
- The Castle, the main building in the Casentino, known from 1191, was owned by the Counts Guidi. It has additions by Arnoldo do Cambio. It is noted for its courtyard and boldly conceived external staircase, its chapel with frescos and its library containing rare manuscripts and incunabula.
- Chiesa di SS. Assunta e Bartolomeo
- Eremo di Camaldoli
- Monastero di Camaldoli
- Hermitage of Camaldoli, the ancestral seat of the Camaldolese monastic order
- Oratorio della Madonna del Morbo
- Pieve di Santa Maria
- The Church of Madonna del Morbo in the centre of the town, containing a painting of the Virgin attributed to Filippino Lippi.
- Propositura dei SS. Marco e Lorenzo
- Museo della Battaglia di Campaldino. Description: The museum of the Campaldino Battle, set up in the rooms on the ground floor of Poppi Castle, reconstructs the Battle Field where the two armies, the Aretine and Florentine, met at Campaldino on 11th July 1289. Fax: +39 0575 529964, phone: +39 0575 502220, e-mail: email@example.com Access/No access: Partial access for the disabled.
- Museo Ornitologico Forestale "C. Siemoni". Description: The Ornithological Forestry Museum “C. Siemoni” This museum was set up recently to provide information about the Forestry Heritage of the Appennino Tosco-Romagnolo. It is dedicated to Carlo Siemoni who was commissioned by Leopoldo II in the XIX cent. to rejuvenate the Forest. Of particular importance are the photographs of the Riserva Integrale di Sasso Fratino and the species exhibited which refer specifically to the local fauna. Fax: +39 0575 559155. Address: Loc. Badia Prataglia.
Cooking classes at the Tuscookany  cooking school, Casa Ombuto, Larniano 21 +39 0575-529871