North America > United States of America > Midwest > Indiana > Northwestern Indiana > Portage (Indiana)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Portage is a town in Northwestern Indiana.
- Krazy Cabs Inc, 5655 Old Porter Rd, (219) 764-2415
- A Plus Limousine, 2141 Willowcreek Rd, (219) 763-1116, (219) 924-9034
- 24 7 Taxi Cab, (219) 762-7575
- 1 Kelsey's Steak House, 5630 US Hwy, ☏ . 6. Infamous regional steakhouse known for their "6 Lb. Challenge." Eat three 32-oz top sirloin steaks, potato, salad and bread within one hour and your dinner is free. If not, you get to pay a big $42.95. You have to make reservations to take "the challenge" and if you win you get your picture on the website. Fresh seafood and steak is served up all evening. The earlier you arrive the better - grab a late lunch or early dinner - around 4pm - or you'll be swarmed by families, retirees, and large parties. Closed Mondays.
- 1 Holiday Inn Express, 2323 Willowcreek Rd, ☏ . 76 room hotel.
- 2 Comfort Inn, 2300 Willowcreek Rd, ☏ . Located near many attractions and businesses such as Bass Pro Shops and Wal-Mart.
Chicago is about 1-3 hours away on I 94 or I 90. ALLOW TIME DURING PEAK HOURS!!!
|Routes through Portage|
|Gary ← Lake Station ←||W E||→ Chesterton → South Bend|
|Gary ← Lake Station ←||W E||→ Porter → Michigan City|
|Gary ← Hobart ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Bowling Green|
|Chicago ← Gary ←||W E||→ Indiana Dunes → Michigan City|
|Chicago ← Gary ←||W E||→ Porter → Michigan City|