Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Potosí – A high-altitude mining town, once one of the wealthiest cities in the world due to its silver mines. Popular for its mining tours.
- 2 Atocha – Merely a stopover between Uyuni and Tupiza, but checkout the market and nearby mining landscape.
- 3 Llallagua
- 4 San Juan
- 5 San Pedro de Quemes
- 6 Tupiza – With interesting trails and sights nearby, and gateway for some Salar de Uyuni tours and into Argentina.
- 7 Uncía
- 8 Uyuni – A tourist town, which serves as the main gateway to Salar de Uyuni besides San Pedro de Atacama in Chile.
- 9 Villazón
- 1 Salar de Uyuni – The most spectacular and popular landscapes in Bolivia along the largest salt flats in the world.
- 2 Torotoro National Park – Popular with travellers that head to Cochabamba for its dinosaur foot prints and remnants, large cave that you can climb into, and vast hiking opportunities.