Jump to navigation Jump to search
- JFK Memorial Pool
- Jewish Museum of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Garfield Square Monuments
- Jerry's Classic Cars Museum
- John O'Hara Monument
- Schuylkill County Courthouse
- Veterans' Memorial
- The Yuengling Brewery, Mahantongo St. The brewery is the oldest in the United States and has been continuously owned and operated by the Yuengling family since 1829. Tours are free and occur every weekday and on Saturdays from April to December with free samples of beer afterwards (birch beer for those under 21).
Fairlane Village Mall houses 70+ stores and is anchored by Boscov's.
- The Greystone, 315 N. Centre St, ☏ . Voted the number one fine dining restaurant in the county, The Greystone is located across from City Hall in downtown Pottsville. They have a creative menu and live entertainment. In fairer weather outdoor seating is available and private dining rooms can be arranged.
- Pottsville Pizzeria. One of the region's best pizza places, served deli-style.
Pottsville boasts a great number of bars and pubs all around the city.
- GoodFella's, GoodFellas Warehouse 1105 S Centre St (Rt-61 1 mile south of Kentucky Fried Chicken turn West @traffic light/Getty Station), ☏ . Voted Schuylkill County's number one night club, they pull a lot of larger acts in than the rest of the area can boast.
- [dead link] Ramada Pottsville, 101 South Progress Ave, ☏ .
- The River Inn, 1476 Rt. 61 Hwy S., ☏ .
- The Pottsville Motor Inn, Rt. 61 Hwy N., ☏ .
|Routes through Pottsville|
|Lehighton ← Jim Thorpe ←||N S||→ Jct N S → Millersburg|
|Shamokin Dam ← Centralia ← Jct N S ←||N S||→ Jct → Reading|