Pound Ridge is in Westchester County.
Pound Ridge is a small town on the border of Connecticut, known in the area for its parks and nature preserves.
There is no public transportation in Pound Ridge so a car is necessary.
Commonly used train stations in the area include:
- Metro North New Canaan
- Metro North Bedford Hills
- Metro North Mt. Kisco
- Metro North & Amtrak Stamford
Within Pound Ridge there is no system of public transportation so most people use cars. Most roads have little traffic so they are nice roads to bike on, but to get anywhere you have to cover large distances.
- 1 Ward Pound Ridge Reservation, Route 35 and 121 South, Cross River, NY, ☏ . daily, 8 AM - dusk. At 4,315 acres, this is the largest park in Westchester County. Excellent hiking plus outdoor sculpture exhibits and rustic buildings and implements from the 18th and 19th centuries. Free; parking $5 with Park Pass, $10 without Park Pass (free during weekdays between Labor Day and Memorial Day).
- Clark Preserve
- Carolin's Grove
- Halle Ravine
- Russell Preserve
- Bye Preserve
- Richards Preserve
- Armstrong Preserve
Pound Ridge Museum - run by the historical society
"Dance & Fitness"
- Pound Ridge School of Dance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pilates Pound Ridge (917)-841-1218
- Antiques & Interiors, Inc. - 67 Westchester Avenue 914-764-4400
- Antiques & Tools of Business & Kitchen -65 Westchester Avenue 914-764-0015
- Bank of America
- Key Bank
- Clean Ridge Soap Company, LLC (email@example.com)
- Mary Kay Cosmetics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lil Beans Toys & Sports (DawnDecker05@gmail.com)
- Pound Ridge Nurseries (email@example.com) - 4 Pound Ridge rd.
- Topiary -70 Westchester Ave.
In Scott's Corners
- Blind Charlie's - 74 Westchester Avenue Pound Ridge, NY 10576 (914) 764-8000
- Asia Hamachi - 54 Westchester Avenue Pound Ridge (914) 764-8383
- Dinardo's Ristorante Italiano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pound Ridge Deil - 78 Westchester Ave. (914)-764-4849
- Maggie May's Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream (email@example.com) - 73 Westchester Ave.
- Pound Ridge Wine & Spirits (firstname.lastname@example.org) - 71 Westchester Ave.
- Mariela Rossi Wine Lounge - 71 Westchester Ave.
- North Star (email@example.com)- 26 Westchester Ave.
There are no hotels in Pound Ridge; most people stay in Stamford, CT or make a day trip from New York City.