Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's pretty much your everyday town. It was built on lumbering, brick-making, and farming.
- 1 Great Northern Depot (Princeton station), ☏ . W F 10AM-2PM. A former passenger and freight depot on the Great Northern Railway. The building is a combination of Queen Anne and Jacobean architectural styles, built of local brick with sandstone trim. It is home of the Mille Lacs County Historical Society. It includes several historuc rail cars, and a one-room schoolhouse from 1856. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Thunder Blades, 31516 125th St NW, ☏ . A safe, family friendly environment for roller skating and arcade games. Snack bar. Admission $3-7, skate or blades rental $3.50.
- Princeton Farmers Market, 111 Rum River Drive. May-Oct: Sa 8:30AM-noon in downtown Princeton; winter: 9AM-noon inside Princeton Mall. Baked goods, flowers, eggs, herbs, vegetables, honey, jams, maple, meat, plants, poultry, prepared food, soap, fruits, grains, juices, organic products.
- 1 Finish Line Restaurant, 31924 125th St (along the western frontage road of Hwy 169), ☏ . Su-Tu 11AM-10PM, W Th 11AM-midnight, F Sa 11AM-11PM. Burgers, sandwiches, fries.
- 2 Chapala Mexican Restaurant, 109 Rum River Dr S (at 1st St), ☏ . 6AM-2PM daily. Grilled chicken breast and margaritas.
|Routes through Princeton|
|Grand Rapids ← Mille Lacs ←||N S||→ Elk River → Minneapolis|
|END ← Saint Cloud ←||W E||→ North Branch → Stillwater|