Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grand Rapids is a city in Minnesota.
U.S. Highways 2 and 169.
- [dead link] Forest History Center, 2609 County Rd 76, ☏ . Jun 8-Labor Day: Tu-Sa 11AM-4PM. Sep-May: M-F 9AM-4PM (visitor center and gift shop only). A recreation of a turn of the 20th century logging camp. $8 adults, $6 seniors, $5 children 6-17, free for children under 6.
- Itasca County Historical Society, 10 NW 5th St, ☏ . Su-F 9:30AM-5PM, Sa 10AM-4PM. Housed inside the Old Central School in downtown Grand Rapids. Home to the Little Gem's Gift Shop, The Itasca Museum, Judy Garland exhibit, and The Karjala Research Genealogy and History Center.
- Judy Garland Museum, 2727 S Hwy 169, ☏ , toll-free: . Oct-Mar: F-Sa 10AM-5PM. Apr-Memorial Day: M-Sa 10AM-5PM. Memorial Day-Sep 30: 10AM-5PM daily. Located inside Judy Garland's childhood home.
- 1 Itasca Orchestra and Strings Program, 720 NW Conifer Drive, ☏ . The Itasca Orchestra and Strings Program offers lessons in violin, viola, cello and bass for all ages. The Itasca Symphony Orchestra performs three times a year at the Reif Center in Grand Rapids.
- Brewed Awakenings Coffeehouse, 24 NE 4th St, ☏ . 6:30AM-6:30PM.
- Itascan Motel, 610 Pokegama Ave S (S Hwy 169), ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [dead link] Sawmill Inn, 2301 Pokegama Ave S (S Hwy 169), ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Timberlake Lodge Hotel, 144 SE 17th St, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. $109+.
- Grand Rapids Area Library, 140 NE 2nd St, ☏ . M-Th 9AM-8PM, F 9AM-5PM, Sa 10AM-2PM. Free wi-fi.
|Routes through Grand Rapids|
|Grand Forks ← Bemidji ←||W E||→ Jct W → Hermantown → Duluth|
|Virginia ← Hibbing ←||N S||→ Jct W → Aitkin → Minneapolis|