Qabala is rich with historical monuments there are many memorials in Qabala. For example, the remains of old Caucasian Albania`s capital Qabala, the stone monuments in the Hachalli (4th century), Surkhay tower in the Boyuk Emilli (first millennium BC), the temple in Hacalli (4th century), Surkhay toüer in the south part of town (10th-13th century), a castle in Yengiche (4th-14th century), Monuments in village (antique period) Yenikend, a tower in Hazra (15th century), etc. There are generally more than 93 memorials in Qabala.
- Spring- nature awakens the whole of Qabala greens.
- Summer –the best time for visitors.
- Fall- rainy but full of bounty.
- Winter- Qabala has a lot of snow.
If you come by the taxi from Baku, it takes 2 and a half hours and costs 12 AZN for one person and 48 AZN for the whole cab.
If you come by minibus, it takes 3 h and costs 6 AZN for one person.
Throughout the city, it costs one-two manat for a taxi.
Number 1 and 2 minibuses run from the bus station to Chanlar restaurant. They cost 0.30 AZN.
- Old Qəbələ (Approximately 5 km off the main road. Best way to get there is to take a taxi in Qabala.). Ruins and excavations of the ancient capital of Caucasian Albania. Archeological excavations are currently in progress. Archeological findings are exhibited in a museum in Qəbələ. 2 AZN per person, 1 AZN for a car.
- 1 Tufandag Hotel, Qabala city, Duruca village, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Qabala City Hotel, 135 Qutgashinli str. Qabala, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- Hotel Qabala (Located in city centre.). Single 40 AZN, double 60 AZN.
- Karvan Hotel (Located in city centre.).