By train from Paris. To get there you should take a TGV-Express from Gare de Montparnasse that will bring you to Auray town, where there is a connection with a bus directly to Quiberon (in July and August there is a train from Auray to Quiberon). In order to find a bus stop you should leave the railway station and go to the right, it is situated a bit aside. The tickets for the whole road can be bought on the Montparnasse railway station (the approximate price for return ticket - €135/person, people younger than 25 y.o. get a price reduction). Before getting into the train you should stamp your ticket in a yellow machine that are situated a bit aside from the platforms. It is also possible to buy a ticket only to Auray and to pay there to the bus driver on-site. The duration of one way is 4:55.
- 1 Gare de Quiberon, Place de la Gare, 56170 Quiberon. June 1 to September 30. Served only during summer by TER Bretagne line 32 (from Auray), called "le Tire-Bouchon", the "corkscrew".
- Côte sauvage - so called wild coast, where the ocean waves beat the stones, where it is forbidden to swim because of life-danger, where you can see picturesque landscapes...
- Surfing in the Atlantic ocean
- Sunbathing on the Grande Plage
In the center of the town the small shops are open even on winter Sundays (at least in the morning). As a souvenir it is interesting to buy cider and sardines.
- Bar de la Marine, Port Marina, ☎ . A restaurant with marvelous ocean view. Serves breakfast, sea food, fish, perrywinkles. Open all year round.
- 1 Le Triskell, 2, quai de Houat, Port Maria, 56170 Quiberon, ☎ . Nice restaurant with good wine, sea food, perrywikles. Sea food plate. Open all year round. €28/person.
There are a lot of small hotels and houses with apartments to be rent alongside the coast.
- Auberge Du Petit Matelot, 23 Avenue de Saint-Malo, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hôtel Des Deux Mers, 8 Avenue Surcouf, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- Hôtel de la Plage, 25 Quai d'Orange, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Belle Île - from Quiberon it is possible (also in winter) to take a ferry and to get to the island, well-known resort.