Jump to navigation Jump to search
Río Muni is the mainland territory of Equatorial Guinea.
- 1 Acalayong
- 2 Bata — the major city on the mainland
- 3 Ciudad de la Paz — previously known as Oyala and Djibloho, this planned city is being built as new capital
- 4 Cogo — called Puerto Iradier during Spanish rule, it is known for its ruins of colonial architecture
- 5 Ebebiyin — a major access point in the far northeast corner
- 6 Evinayong
- 7 Mbini
- 8 Mongomo
- 1 Monte Alén National Park - fantastic fauna in the center of the mainland
- 1 The Promenade. about 20 kilometers long.
- 2 Freedom Tower (Torre La Libertad). by the promenade, changes colors at night thanks to a lighting system and has a revolving restaurant at the top.
- 3 Gran Mercado Central, ☏ +240 222091493. the Grand Central Market
- 4 St. James and Our Lady of the Pillar Cathedral, Bata. is from the 17th century.
- Palacio Africa, the presidential palace.
- The Parliament building.
- Complejo Bome, it is a nature preserve that have great view and regarding the quietness in this place it helps the visitors to relax while they are in this place. (Hess, Bome - Antiguo, Bata.)
- Estadio de Bata (Bata Stadium in English), it was constructed in 2007, and it has the capacity of serving 35,700 persons. It had hosted the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Parque Infantil Tarsicio Obama Nseng, park.
- La Libertad Stadium, mainly football stadium that has capacity of holding 4,000 persons.
- Restaurante Beirut.
- Terraza San Miguel Restaurante Bar.
- Terraza el Gustazo.
- Nkuantoma Iglesia Del Nazareno.
- Hotel Panafrica.
- La Casa Bar de Chabeli.
- Bar Oscar F.