Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > Wales > South Wales > Monmouthshire > Raglan (Monmouthshire)
- Half way between Monmouth and Abergavenny on the A40 road very near to the junction with the A449 road from Newport (Monmouthshire).
- 83 bus from Monmouth and Abergavenny.
- 1 Raglan Castle. Medieval castle with impressive amount still remaining. It was used as filming location for the BBC's Merlin series .
- 2 Church of St Cadoc. dating from the 14th century
- 3 Castle Farmhouse. brick building built around 1630. Private so cannot visit.
- 4 Cross at Croes Llwyd Farm. A grade-1 listed stone cross.
- 1 The Ship Inn, 8 High St, NP15 2DY, ☎ .