Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > Wales > South Wales > Monmouthshire > Raglan (Monmouthshire)
Raglan is a village in Monmouthshire.
- Half way between Monmouth and Abergavenny on the A40 road very near to the junction with the A449 road from Newport (Monmouthshire).
- 83 bus from Monmouth and Abergavenny.
- 1 Raglan Castle. medieval castle with impressive amount still remaining
- 2 Church of St Cadoc. dating from the 14th century
- 3 Castle Farmhouse. brick building built around 1630. Private so cannot visit.