- On the A472 to Pontypool just of the A449 Newport (Monmouthshire) - Raglan.
- bus63 from Cwmbran and Chepstow.
Throughout the year Usk and the neighboring towns host popular events such as the Usk Show, The Abergavenny Food Festival, racing at Chepstow and the annual Brecon jazz festival.
- 1 Priory Gatehouse. surviving fragment of a Benedictine priory founded around 113
- 2 Sessions House. Victorian courthouse
For a small town with a population of just over two thousand people Usk has at least 10 pubs and bars.
- Yew Tree Barn Wales, Gwernesney, NP15 1DB, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Self catering 5 star (Visit Wales) holiday accommodation 3 miles (5km) outside Usk. A spacious modern barn conversion, it has panorama windows with beautiful views of its rural setting. Disabled facilities and pet friendly
- 1 The Glen Yr Afon House Hotel, Pontypool Road, ☏ .
|Routes through Usk|
|Abergavenny/Monmouth ← Raglan ←||N S||→ Newport → Cardiff|