Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pontypool consists of several smaller districts, including Abersychan, Cwmffrwdoer, Pontnewynydd, Trevethin, Penygarn, Wainfelin, Tranch, Brynwern, Pontymoile, Blaendare, Cwmynyscoy, New Inn, Griffithstown and Sebastopol.
- At the intersection of the A472 (cross valley link road Usk-Treharris) and the A4042 (Abergavenny - Newport)
- 1 Pontypool railway station (New Inn). On the Welsh Marches Line (Newport-Shrewsbury) between Cwmbran and Abergavenny
- bus 63[dead link] (Cwmbran-Pontypool-Usk-Chepstow) and bus X20[dead link] (Newport-Cwmbran-Pontypool-Abergavenny)
- 1 Pontypool Park. 150-acre (0.61 km2) of landscaped open grassland and mixed woodland
- 2 Pontypool Museum. industrial, social and cultural heritage and history of the Torfaen valley and Pontypool as well as collection of Pontypool & Usk Japanware, which was produced from the mid-18th century.
- 1 Metro Hotel (Best Western Pontypool), Lower Mill Field, ☏ .
- 2 Premier Inn Pontypool, Tyr'Felin, Lower Mill Field, NP4 0RH, ☏ .