Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cwmbran (Welsh: Cwmbrân) is a new town in Monmouthshire, South Wales. It has a population of about 50,000 (2011), and has mainly been constructed since the 1950s.
The town is served by a railway line from Newport in the south to Abergavenny and Hereford in the north.
A frequent bus service is also available from Newport and Pontypool.
- 1 Greenmeadow Community Farm, Greenforge Way, ☏ +44 1633 862202.
- 2 Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre, St. Davids Rd, ☏ +44 1633 483321. M-Sa 10AM-4PM.
- 1 Cwmbran Shopping Centre.
- 1 Pages Fish & Chips, Woodside Rd., ☏ +44 1633 862539.
- 1 Parkway Hotel, Ty Coch Ln,, ☏ +44 1633 871199.