Rampurhat is in Birbhum-Murshidabad
Rampurhat is a subdivisional town located in Birbhum district of West Bengal.
Rampurhat is on National Highway 14 or what was earlier known as Panagarh-Moregram Highway.
Rampurhat Junction railway station is on Sahibganj Loop and Rampurhat-Dumka- Jasidih line.
Cycle rickshaws and totos are available for moving around the town.
- Binapani Hotel, Deshbandu Main Road, ☏ .
- Hotel Nandita, Panch Matha Road, ☏ .
- Hotel Taja, Rampurhat Bus Stand, ☏ .
- Babulal Hotel and Restaurant, Deshbandhu Main Road, ☏ .
- Jinarul Hotel, Birbhum Bus Stand, ☏ .
- Joybati Hindu Hotel, Bharasal Road, ☏ .
- New Bengal Muslim Hotel, Nischintapur-Dumka Military Road, ☏ .
- Mukherjee Lodge, J.L.Banerjee Road, Sanghata Para, ☏ , .