Jump to navigation Jump to search
The island is five miles long by three miles wide and can easily be explored on foot.
There is a single track road and a bus may be available from the ferry to the RSPB centre.
Bicycles can be hired from Soerneog View Hostel.
- 1 RSPB Seabird Centre, BT54 6BT, ☏ . 10:00 to 16:00 daily from April to the end of August.. Viewpoint and 4 mile nature trail. Free, but donations welcome.
- 2 Rathlin Boathouse Visitor Centre. 7 days a week 30 Mar – 15 Sep, 09:30 – 17:00. Closed for lunch 13:00 - 13:30. Council run visitor centre with historical exhibition Free.
- 3 St Mary's Church of the Immaculate Conception (Rathlin Church), BT54 6SB, ☏ . Mass Su 12:00.
- 4 St Thomas Church of Ireland, 3 Churchquarter, BT54 6RT, ☏ . Services monthly in winter, every Sunday July and August at 11:00.. Church dating from 1812.
- 1 Walk Rathlin Trail. Four-mile walk from Rathlin harbour to the West Lighthouse including the RSPB Seabird Viewpoint. The route is partly on the road and partly on paths.
- The Lighthouse Cafe, Rathlin Manor House, ☏ . M-Sa noon-16:00; Su closed.
- The Island Restaurant, Manor House, ☏ . Sa 18:30 – 20:30; Su 12:00 – 16:00. Recommended to book in advance.
- 1 [dead link] Arkell House B & B, 1 Church Bay, BT54 6SA. 3-room bed and breakfast.
- 2 Coolnagrock Bed & Breakfast, Ballynoe BT54 6RT.
- 3 Rathlin Manor House, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 Soerneog View Hostel. 6-bed hostel, open Apr-Sept. £15.00.