- For other places with the same name, see Redhill (disambiguation).
From 2005 the town has been undergoing a major revamp that is expected to continue for the next few years.
This small town can easily be traversed on foot. However there are limited local buses. Taxis are also readily available.
There are no real historic sights here.
There is a large park in the town centre which can be nice in the summer, however can sometimes get rowdy in the evening.
Typical high-street names such as Sainsburys, Iceland, Wilkinsons, New Look and Boots in the town centre.
- 1 The Belfry Centre. A reasonably sized shopping mall.
- Warwick Quadrant Shopping Mall.
- French Market. Lots of wine and cheese samples available.
The town centre has a few clubs exist in the town centre and some pubs, including a JD Wetherspoon.
- 1 Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport, Povey Cross Road, Gatwick, RH6 0BA, ☏ . Located near Gatwick Airport, the hotel also offers leisure facilities and airport parking.
|Routes through Redhill|
|East London ← Sevenoaks ←||anticlockwise clockwise||→ Woking → West London|
|Central London ← Croydon ←||N S||→ Gatwick Airport/Crawley → Brighton and Hove|
|Guildford ← Dorking ←||W E||→ Sevenoaks|
Neighboring Reigate could be an option to while away a few hours, and has a good range of pubs and restaurants.