North America > United States of America > New England > Vermont > Northwest Vermont > Champlain Valley > Richmond (Vermont)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Richmond is 2 miles (3.2 km) south of Interstate 89. Take Exit 11, State Highway 117, from I-89 and go south-east.
- 1 Old Round Church, 29 Round Church Rd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Open 10AM-4PM weekends spring and fall, daily during summer.. A 16-sided church that was built in 1812-1813. The church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. While no longer a church, it is used for concerts, community events and is available for weddings. Free will donation.
- Hatchet, 30 Bridge St., ☏ . Tu-Th 4:30-10PM, F 4:30PM-midnight, Sa noon-midnight, Su noon-9PM.
- [dead link] Toscano Cafe, 27 Bridge St, ☏ .
- [formerly dead link] Sonoma Station, 99 Bridge St, ☏ .
- The Kitchen Table Bistro, 1840 West Main St, ☏ .
- Stone Corral, 83 Huntington Rd, ☏ . Tu noon-9PM, W-Sa noon-10PM, Su noon-6PM.
The area code for Richmond is 802.
|Routes through Richmond|
|Burlington ← Williston ←||N S||→ Waterbury → Montpelier|
|Burlington ← Williston ←||W E||→ Waterbury → Montpelier|