Jump to navigation Jump to search
Richmond is on the eastern edge of the Champlain Valley, at the foot of the Green Mountains.
Richmond is 2 miles (3.2 km) south of Interstate 89. Take Exit 11, State Highway 117, from I-89 and go south-east.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:26PM local time and lasts 3 min. The chances of a clear sky are 30%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Ohio and the Canada–New England border, then across New Brunswick and Newfoundland.
- 1 Old Round Church, 29 Round Church Rd, ☏ +1 802-434-2556, firstname.lastname@example.org. Open 10AM-4PM weekends spring and fall, daily during summer.. A 16-sided church that was built in 1812-1813. The church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. While no longer a church, it is used for concerts, community events and is available for weddings. Free will donation.
- Hatchet, 30 Bridge St., ☏ +1 802 434-FOOD (3663). Tu-Th 4:30-10PM, F 4:30PM-midnight, Sa noon-midnight, Su noon-9PM.
- [dead link] Toscano Cafe, 27 Bridge St, ☏ +1 802 434-3148.
- [formerly dead link] Sonoma Station, 99 Bridge St, ☏ +1 802 434-5949.
- The Kitchen Table Bistro, 1840 West Main St, ☏ +1 802 434-8686.
- Stone Corral, 83 Huntington Rd, ☏ +1 802 434-5787. Tu noon-9PM, W-Sa noon-10PM, Su noon-6PM.
The area code for Richmond is 802.
|Routes through Richmond|
|Burlington ← Williston ←||N S||→ Waterbury → Montpelier|
|Burlington ← Williston ←||W E||→ Waterbury → Montpelier|