Roberta is a city in Georgia's Classic Heartland.
Roberta is a peaceful, quiet city that started out as a railroad town that connected from Macon.
You can enter Roberta via highway 80, which extends from the eastern coast of Georgia to Texas, originally running all the way to California. There are also many small roads that enter it.
There are no major bus services available in Roberta, although Crawford County Transit Authority, 700 Spruce St, +1 478 825-5995, serves all of Crawford County and its surrounding areas.
The Roberta Industrial Park Airpark Accepts small airplanes to land and takeoff.
Getting around by foot is perhaps the best way to get around Roberta, as the downtown area is reasonably compact.
- Williams-Moore-Hillsman House.
- Roberta Historic District.
- Col. Benjamin Hawkins Gravesite.
- GM Plaza Shopping Center, 492 E Crusselle St. Has stores and other joints, including an ambulance center.
- Dollar General, 254 Wright Ave, +1 478 836-2861
- Roberta Inn
- Warner Robins - 22 mi SW. Home to Robins Air Force Base and the Museum of Aviation. Free admission.
- Andersonville - 30 mi south. Historic Civil War prison.
|Routes through Roberta|
|Columbus ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Macon → Savannah|