Jump to navigation Jump to search
Relax and enjoy the scenery at one of the many parks to choose from at Johnson Springview Park, Twin Oaks Park, Mansion Oaks Park, Vista Grand Park, Quarry Park, Sierra Meadows Park, Clover Valley Park, and Breen Park.
- 1 Sky Zone Sacramento. Have a blast on the trampolines.
- Spa LaLe (In the Rocklin Park Hotel), 5450 China Garden Rd. (I-80 exit Rocklin Road, turn right at Aguilar, right at China Garden Road), ☏ . M: Closed T-Th: 10AM-7PM F-SAT:9AM-8PM SUN: 9AM-5PM.
- AMF Rocklin Lanes, 2325 Sierra Meadows Dr, ☏ . Bowling.
- Epic Indoor Skate Park, 1104 Tinker Rd, ☏ .
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, 4201 Midas Ave. Golf.
- Izumi Japanese Restaurant, 6840 Five Star Blvd #103.
- Thai Chili Restaurant, 2164 Sunset Blvd #200.
- Sushi Heaven, 6220 Stanford Ranch Rd.
- Don Panchos Restaurant, 4563 Pacific St.
- Cafe Buonarroti, 4800 Granite Dr.
- Celestino's NY Pizza & Pasta, 6160 Stanford Ranch Rd Ste 900.
- Kokyo Teppan-Yaki & Sushi Bar, 6040 Stanford Ranch Rd.
- Umisaka Sushi, 4210 Rocklin Rd.
- Venita Rhea's, 4415 Granite Dr #1500.
- Bangkok City Thai Cuisine, 5050 Rocklin Rd #a12.
- Beach Hut Deli, 6848 Five Star Blvd #5, ☏ .
- La Bou, 6801 Five Star Blvd #41, ☏ .
- Icing on the Cupcake, 5065 Pacific St, ☏ .
- Days Inn, 4515 Granite Dr, ☏ .
- 1 Rocklin Park Hotel, 5450 China Garden Rd (I-80 exit Rocklin Road, turn right at Aguilar, right at China Garden Road), toll-free: . Boutique property on 9 acres of park like grounds. 67 spacious Non Smoking rooms, some with spa tubs and fireplaces or balcony/patio. Day Spa on site, bocce ball, putting green, free internet
- 1 Roseville
- 2 Folsom
- 3 Auburn - Auburn was established as a mining camp in 1849, and its rapid growth led to it becoming the county seat of Placer County just two years later in 1851. Today travelers can visit the historic downtown, including the Placer County Courthouse which now houses a museum. Outside of town, the Hidden Falls Regional Park boasts over 30 miles (48 km) of multi-use trails, and the Auburn State Recreation Area provides boating and hiking along 40 miles (64 km) of the North and Middle Forks of the American river. Other area trails host a variety of extreme endurance challenges each year, including the 100 mi (160 km) Western States Endurance Run.
|Routes through Rocklin|
|Sacramento ← Roseville ←||W E||→ Auburn → Reno|
|Auburn ←||N S||→ Roseville → Sacramento|