Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Wildlife Safari, 1790 Safari Rd, Winston, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. A big, outdoor "zoo" where most of the animals roam freely. Car required to drive through the park. Adults $21.95, Children $15.95, Seniors $18.95, Walk-thru Village is free.
- Douglas County Museum
- Historic Covered Bridges
- Glide Wildflowers
- 2 Watson Falls. The highest waterfall in southwestern Oregon, and third highest in the state, over a basalt lava flow. The falls are a 0.4 mil trail from parking. The site has picnic tables, interpretative signs, and vault toilets near the parking area, but no drinking water.
- 3 Floed-Lane House, 544 Douglas St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Su 1-4PM or by appt.
- Hike-North Umpqua
- Bike-North Umpqua
- Climb Callahans
- Gold mining
- Nexus. Video games.
- Umpqua Community College
- Heroes Haven - Largest comic book shop in southern Oregon
- Video Games Plus (VG+), 1143 NE Stephens St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 11:00AM - 8:00PM. Largest independent video game store in Southern Oregon.
- Tolley's (Oakland 13 Miles north of Roseburg)
- Dino's Ristorante, 404 SE Jackson St, ☏ . Italian cuisine featuring fresh, locally grown ingredients prepared in modern combinations.
- Brix 527, 527 SE Jackson, ☏ .
- Crown Teriaki
- Rodeo Steakhouse
- Lee's Restaurant
- Kowloon Mandarin Cuisine
- China Gardens
- China Palace
- Los Dos Amigos
- Gilberto's Mexican Restaurant
- Alexanders Greek Cuisine.
- Noir Wine Bar
- Umpqua Valley Wineries: Wild Rose, Giradet, Spangler Vineyards, Melrose Vineyards, HillCrest Yineyard, Palotai Vineyard, Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards, Henry Estate, Misty Oaks, MarshAnne Landing, Sienna Ridge Estate
- Rose City Motel, 1142 NE Stephens Rd (I-5 exit 125 (Garden Valley Blvd) east, 1st left onto NW Mulholland Dr, right onto NE Stephens Rd), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Family-owned motel in a 1940s building, but well rated for cleanliness and value. Free wifi internet. Coffeemaker in room. Parking area is tight. Restaurants in walking distance. $49 (ask for online special).
- Best Western Garden Villa Inn, 760 NW Garden Valley Blvd, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Holiday Inn Express, 375 Harvard Blvd, ☏ .
- Motel 6, 3100 NW Aviation Dr, ☏ , fax: .
- Sleep Inn.
- Super 8.
- Crater Lake National Park
- Diamond Lake Highway
- North Umpqua River Waterfalls
- 30 miles reserved fly-fishing water
- Umpqua Valley Wine Tour
- Historic Covered Bridges
- North Umpqua Trails--Bike & Hike
- Oregon Caves National Monument (via Grants Pass)
|Routes through Roseburg|
|Eugene ← Cottage Grove ←||N S||→ Canyonville → Medford|
|END ← Jct W ←||W E||→ Crater Lake N.P. → Jct N S|