- 1 Platov International Airport (ROV IATA). Has domestic flights, as well as flights to and from Europe and Asia.
Rostov-Glavniy (Russian: Росто́в-Гла́вный) is one of the major stations on the North Caucasus Railway network (Rostov Oblast, Krasnodar Krai, Stavropol Krai, Republic of Adygeya, Karachay–Cherkessia, North Ossetia, Ingushetia, Chechnya, Dagestan, and Kalmykia) and "St. Petersburg-Rostov-Caucasus" railway.
- Pushkinskaya Street
- Museum of Regional Studies
- Rostov Regional Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Russian & Armenian Friendship
- Railway Museum
- Paramonov's Warehouses
- Watch football at Rostov Arena, opened in 2018 to host games of the FIFA World Cup. It's home to FC Rostov, who play in the Russian Premier League (ie top tier of Russian football). The Arena, capacity 42,000, is just south of the River Don and is intended to act as the focus for south-bank city development. It's 2 km from the centre on the north bank, walkable via Voroshilovskiy Bridge, or take bus S1. The football team formerly played at Olimp-2 (capacity 15,800) north-east of the centre: its future use has not been announced.
- "NADEZDA" Str. Vavilova 74"B" ph +7863-2006553
- Armenia (General Consulate), Sovetskaya street, 24, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com.
- France (Honourary Consulate), Zhuravleva street, 37, ☎ , fax: .
- Romania (General Consulate), 7th Line street, 18/39, ☎ , , , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Slovakia (Honourary Consulate), Bogatyanovsky Spusk, 27, office 215, fax: .
- Ukraine (General Consulate), Khalturinsky pereulok, 28/40, ☎ , , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. 9AM - 6PM.
- Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Greece, Iceland, Malta, Netherlands, and Spain (EU Visa Centre), Semashko per., 117 G, ☎ , fax: .
- Archaeological museum-reserve "Tanais" 
- Krasnodar Krai
- Mariupol in Ukraine