Roxas is a town, a seaport in southern Mindoro.
By bus and minivan
- There are buses and minivans going to Calapan (3 hours).
- There are buses and Jeepneys going to and from San Jose (Occidental Mindoro) (4 hours) along a new road.
There are three ferry lines that sail between Roxas and Caticlan on Panay Island: the trip takes 4 hours.
- Montenegro Shipping lines
- Super Shuttle ferry
- Starlite Ferries
There is a big outrigger boat that goes to/from Roxas to Odiongan town on Tablas island in Romblon. the trip takes (3 hours).
- A tricycle from Dangay Pier to the town center costs ₱40.
- Roxas Town Plaza.
- South Mega Mart Supermarket (near public market). 7AM-6PM.
- Novo department store. 9AM-7PM.
- Mercury Drug. 9AM-9PM.
- PNB Bank. 24-hour ATM. Has a Visa Card ATM. Has a ₱200 fee for overseas cards.
- LYF Hotel, Magsaysay Street, ☏ . Fan single/double with own bathroom ₱700.
- Danna Hotel (over street from Roxas public market). Fan single/double rooms with own bathroom. From ₱400.
- Roxas Villa Hotel, Adminsrtion Street, ☏ . Fan single/double room with own bathroom. From ₱500.