Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Interstate 40 and US 64 East-West
- Mount Nebo State Park, 16728 W State Hwy 155 (basically at the end of Hwy 155, west of Dardanelle, and note that this becomes a mountainous gravel road with hairpins near its end and vehicle length restrictions-see website). From atop this prominence, you can leisurely gaze upon the Arkansas River Valley in multiple directions. And not just that, but you can enjoy miles of trails, a swimming pool, visitor center, cabins, and tennis courts, all part of a 1930s Civilian Conservation Corps project. 479-229-3655
- Lake Dardanelle State Park, 100 State Park Drive. Take in the Arkansas' outback on this gigantic reservoir, all in the shadow of Arkansas Nuclear One (gag). Among other things, you'll find a fishing pier, boardwalk, trails, beach, and freshwater aquarium, not to mention exhibits about the Trail of Tears by which Cherokees, Choctaws, Creeks, Seminoles, and Chickasaws made their melancholy passage to their new home. Daily 8AM-5PM. +1 479-967-5516
- Holla Bend National Wildlife Refuge, 10448 Holla Bend Road, Dardanelle. Come here and enjoy some migratory bird observation, or other nature study, all along the Arkansas River. M-F 7AM-3:30PM. +1 479-229-4300
- A+ Park Motel, 2615 West Main Street, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Best Western Inn, 2326 N Arkansas Avenue, ☏ , fax: .
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Russellville, 120 East Harrell Drive, ☏ , fax: .
- Clarion Inn & Suites Russellville I-40, 2407 N Arkansas, ☏ .
- Motel 6, 215 West Birch Street, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through Russellville|
|Van Buren ← Clarksville ←||W E||→ Atkins → Little Rock|