Jump to navigation Jump to search
São Jorge (SUHNW ZHOHR-zh(ih), /ˈsɐ̃w ˈʒoɾ.ʒɨ/) has two main settlements:
- 1 Aérodromo de São Jorge (SJZ IATA). SATA Air Açores flies from Ponta Delgada (PDL IATA) and Terceira (TER IATA).
- 1 Igreja de Santa Bárbara, Manadas, Velas. Church built in 1770 over the ruins of an earlier church from 1485.
- 1 O Branquinho, Ribeira do Belo 48, Rosais, ☏ . Tu–Su 11:00–14:00 & 18:30–21:30, closed M. €7-15.
- 2 Restaurante Castelinho, Caminho das Árvores, Urzelina, ☏ . W–M 09:00–15:00 & 18:00–22:00, closed Tu. €4-21.
- 3 Fornos de Lava, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Th–Tu 19:00–23:00, closed W. Traditional cooking in a wood-burning oven using local ingredients. Views of Pico and Faial Islands. €15-40.
- 1 Cantinho das Buganvilias Resort, Rua Padre Augusto Teixeira, Queimada, Velas, ☏ , email@example.com. Four-star, 19-room apartment-style hotel. Rooms have full kitchenettes, dining areas, patios with island views, and living rooms with flat-screen TVs. €69-100.
- 2 Quinta de São Pedro, Lugar de São Pedro, Velas, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-out: 12:00. Rural accommodation with swimming pool, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and free parking.
- 3 Hotel São Jorge Garden, Avenida dos Baleeiros, Velas, ☏ , email@example.com. Check-in: 16:00, check-out: 12:00. Three-star, 58-room hotel with outdoor swimming pool, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and free parking. €54-96.