Salisbury is a city in Connecticut. It includes the village of Lakeville, home to Lime Rock Park raceway.
Be sure to climb up Mt. Riga, the highest point in the state of Connecticut. On a clear day you can easily see into Massachusetts, New York State, and to other towns in Connecticut. If you are lucky enough to know someone with a pass to the pond up the mountain, you can expect crystal clear water, peacefulness, and fresh picked blueberries.
- The Woodland, a country fine dining type joint
- Pastorale. A French style restaurant with other things on the menu.
- White Heart, a bed and breakfast with a full restaurant and bar.
- Chives This well-sized yet intimate restaurant and bar, is new to the area and specializes in "new American" cuisine. In 2008 it received a favorable review in the New York Times.
- Chives has a full bar, a sophisticated atmosphere and seasonal specialty cocktails.
- The Woodland has a full bar, a big screen TV, and ladies night on Thursdays with one dollar PBRs.
- The White Heart has a small bar, but always a few good beers on tap and a small cozy atmosphere.
- The Boathouse.
- White Heart is a nice bed and breakfast.
- There is a motel located behind Pastorale that is cheaper, but certainly not as homey.