Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saltash (Cornish: Essa) is a town in Cornwall.
- 1 Saltash railway station. Cornish Main Line Plymouth - Penzance, with some direct connections from London Paddington.
- 1 Cotehele, St Dominick, near Saltash, PL12 6TA, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. mediaeval house with Tudor additions
- 2 Royal Albert Bridge. unique design railway bridge which spans the River Tamar in England between Plymouth, Devon and Saltash, Cornwall.constructed between 1854 and 1859
- 1 Union Inn, Tamar Street, ☏ 01752 844770 . 12pm - 9pm. Fairly cosy pub down by the Tamar, painted to look like a Union Jack. Often has live music.
- 1 St Mellion International Resort, St Mellion, ☏ . includes championship golf courses
- 2 Pentillie Castle, Paynters Cross, St Mellion PL12 6QD, ☏ . Grand B&B in a mansion built 1698 - in 1810 three wings were added in neo-Gothic style, but these became dilapidated and were removed in the 1960s. The place is often booked out to wedding parties. B&B double £160.
- 3 Bush Farm Wild Camping, Bush Farm, Saltash PL12 6QY, ☏ . Pitch your tent wherever you please on this breezy hillside. Dogs welcome. £10 ppn.
|Routes through Saltash|
|Bodmin ← Liskeard ←||W E||→ Plymouth → Exeter|