San Vito lo Capo is a town in Trapani province.
- Airport Falcone-Borsellino, Palermo-Punta Raisi (take the motorway Palermo-Trapani, exit Castellammare del Golfo, continue along the SS187 road in to direction San Vito Lo Capo. Distance from airport 100 km.).
- Birgi airport of Trapani (take the direction Trapani and proceed to San Vito Lo Capo. Distance from airport approximately 90-100 km.). With many flights operated by Ryanair
The nearest railway station is located in Trapani, continue in to direction San Vito lo Capo approximately 40 km.
During the summer San Vito lo Capo is connected daily with Favignana.
- Del Secco tuna-fishing net.
- St. Vito Martyr Sanctuary and museum.
- Riserva naturale dello zingaro (Zingaro Nature reserve). Daily from 7 to 19. The Zingaro has a large variety and abundance of rare and endemic plants it also has a rich fauna. The Zingaro Nature Reserve does not only include the land, but also the sea and beaches, which stretch along the coast for almost 7 km. They are beautiful and almost all sandy and lapped by the clear blue sea, and can be reached along various, rather steep paths.
- 1 Occhioalboma, Via Duca degli Abruzzi.. Pass a day on a sailing boat nearby one of the most beautiful coasts of the Mediterranean, the Bay of Santa Margherita, Bay of San Vito lo Capo, and then the Zingaro Natural Reserve.
Lo Stagnone. Good seafood, popular with locals.
- Segesta — the site of an ancient Graeco-Roman city famous for its temple and theater;
- Selinunte — another Graeco-Roman city famous for its archaeological park;
- Erice —