- Naples International Airport,1 Fulco Ruffo di Calabria St - Capodichino
- Airport "Gino Lisa" of Foggia, Avenue of Aviatori
- Goleto Abbey, District San Guglielmo, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Archdiocese of Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi - Conza - Nusco - Bisaccia.
- La Locanda di Enza, Via Armando Diaz, 13, ☏ . closed M. Pizza Restaurant
- Pizza Restaurant O' Metetore, 41 S. Pietro St, ☏ . Bar
- Bar Moderno Pasticceria Gelateria Yogurteria, Alfredo Bartolomei, ☏ . W-M 7am-12am. Pastry shop bar.
- Terry'S House Di Capozzi Raffaella Affittacamere, 16 Petrile St, ☏ . Furnished rooms and inns.
- Hotel Ristorante Goleto, Via S. Guglielmo (just east of the abbey), ☏ . No need to venture far for some pizza or slice of bacon if you're staying here, with some nice views of the countryside around.
- La Ripa Ristorante - Museo, Via Ospedale, 1, 83050 Rocca San Felice AV (a few km north in the village of Rocca San Felice), ☏ . Although it's predominantly known for its restaurant, this property also offers relaxing provincial lodging with breakfast included.
Irpinia (the "wolf land") is the green mountainous district around Avellino, with a number of medieval towns and picturesque sights. Ariano Irpino upon Tricolle (the "three hills") is the largest town, known for its ancient majolica and typical cuisine; here King Roger II the Norman held in 1140 the Assizes of Ariano, and nowadays there are several historical monuments, museums and parks.