Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 California Oil Museum, 1001 E. Main St., ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org. W Th noon-2PM; F noon-3PM; Sa Su 11AM-3PM. This museum is housed in the historic Union Oil Building.
- Rabalais' Bistro, 861 E. Main St, ☏ 805 525 2109 . Mo 7AM-2PM; Tu-Thu 7AM-8PM; F Sa 7AM-9PM; Su 7AM-2PM. A New Orleans-style cafe with an excellent atmosphere and famous beignets.
- 1 The Glen Tavern Inn, 134 N. Mill St, ☏ . An inn built in 1911 that is on the National Register of Historic Places. Ghosthunters claim that the hotel is one of the most haunted in the region, and it serves as the headquarters for the American Paranormal Research Association (APRA). $75-125.
- Ojai - Located 17 miles to the west, Ojai is a popular weekend getaway for Southern California residents, offering wine tasting, art galleries, hiking, horseback riding, spas, and a rustic environment for those looking to escape the big cities.
- Ventura - Located on the coast 12 miles southwest of Santa Paula, Ventura is home to many interesting shops, the historic Mission San Buenaventura, and is the gateway for excursions to the Channel Islands National Park.
- Fillmore - Located 10 miles to the east, Fillmore is primarily an agricultural area, although it does have a historic downtown that dates back to the late 1800s when the Southern Pacific railroad built a line through the town.
|Routes through Santa Paula|
|Ends at ← Ventura ←||W E||→ Fillmore → Valencia|
|Carpinteria ← Ojai ←||W E||→ END|