Sarajevo Region is in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Sarajevo — the national capital
- Foča — an excellent base to explore the surrounding nature, including rafting in wild rivers, walking along deep canyons, and climbing up to Bosnia's highest peak
- Fojnica — close to Franciscan monastery
- Goražde - city in the southeast part of Bosnia, known for the nearby Neolithic archaeological site of Lug in Zupčići, Goražde printing house (1521) and Blessed Martyrs of Drina-beatified (2011)
- Visoko — Pyramides
- Lukomir — a mountain village inhabited by the only remaining traditional semi-nomads in the country
- Pale - university, sport and tourism centre; with Jahorina mountain makes a big winter tourist center, where held part of Sarajevo Winter Olympic Games 1984.
- Višegrad — town with many historical sights including Mehmed Pasa Sokolovic Bridge, a World Heritage site
- Bjelašnica Ski Resort
- Igman Ski Resort
- Jahorina Ski Resort