By car, 23 miles south west of Carmarthen.
There is a rail service to Saundersfoot though Saundersfoot Station is approx two miles from the town. There are regular buses to Tenby and beyond.
Saundersfoot beach is a nice place to relax, and is less crowded than its bigger neighbour Tenby.
- 1 Saundersfoot beach. Blue Flag beach
- 2 Coppet Hall beach, Saundersfoot. Blue Flag beach
- 3 Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, Folly Farm, Begelly, Kilgetty, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Opening times vary please see website. Top paid-for visitor attraction in Wales including a farm, indoor vintage funfair, zoo and indoor and outdoor adventure play. All-weather family attraction with 50% of attractions undercover. £10.25 Adult £9.25 Children (age 3-15).
There are not a lot of shopping options in Saundersfoot. There are a few antique and whatnot shops along the sheets leading out from the main beach area. There is a Spar (grocery story) right at the beach entrance that is handy if you need some supplies.
There is a large choice of restaurants and take-aways in the town.
You wouldn't think this fairly quiet town to have an active night life, but Saundersfoot definitely has a nice buzz about it, especially when it's warm. Several pubs line the streets, and you can easily spend an evening having a pub crawl through the town as you hear the ocean just a few meters away.
|This guide uses the following price ranges for a standard double room:|
- 2 Edith Cottage, 24 Incline Way, Saundersfoot SA69 9LX (Just a few minutes from the village centre. Postcode for sat nav SA69 9LX), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 10AM. An equipped, modern two-bedroom property. Sleeps up to four people. £90 per night.
- 3 Polly and Anna, Richmond House, The Strand, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Two self-catering cottages.
- 4 Woodridge Inn, Wooden, ☏ .