Cities, towns and villages
- St Davids -- the UK's smallest city.
- Fishguard — ferry boat to Rosslare in Ireland
- Haverfordwest — historic market town, often missed by visitors in the dash for the coast.
- Milford Haven
- Newport - Welsh: Trefdraeth or Tudraeth
- Tenby — medieval walled town and elegant seaside resort.
- Abereiddy - home of the Blue Lagoon flooded slate quarry.
- Broad Haven
- Freshwater East
- Solva - a popular boating centre with one of the most picturesque harbours in Wales.
Public transport to Pembroke also includes both local and national bus lines.
- Cathedral and Bishop's Palace in St Davids
- Castles of Haverfordwest, Pembroke and Manorbier
- Standing stones near Newport and Abercastle
- Kayaking available from a number of companies, including a couple in Fishguard.
- Coasteering from Abercastle and Abereiddy
- Boat trips to see the landscape and wildlife, from locations such as St Davids and Milford Haven
- Adventure parks in Narberth, Tenby and Saundersfoot
- Walk the Pembrokeshire Coast Path
- Beaches at Abercastle, Abereiddy, Amroth, Broad Haven, Herbrandston, Manorbier, Newgale, Saundersfoot