Jump to navigation Jump to search
Towns and villages
- 1 St Davids (Welsh: Tyddewi) – the UK's smallest city.
- 2 Fishguard (Abergwaun) – ferry boat to Rosslare in Ireland
- 3 Haverfordwest (Hwlffordd) – historic market town, often missed by visitors in the dash for the coast.
- 4 Milford Haven (Aberdaugleddau)
- 5 Narberth (Arberth)
- 6 Newport – (Trefdraeth or Tudraeth)
- 7 Pembroke (Penfro)
- 8 Tenby (Dinbych-y-pysgod) – medieval walled town and elegant seaside resort.
- 9 Abercastle (Abercastell)
- 10 Abereiddy (Abereiddi) – home of the Blue Lagoon flooded slate quarry.
- 11 Amroth
- 12 Broad Haven (Aber Llydan)
- 13 Freshwater East (Aberfawr)
- 14 Herbrandston
- 15 Lawrenny
- 16 Manorbier (Maenorbŷr)
- 17 Newgale (Niwgwl)
- 18 Porthgain
- 19 Saundersfoot (Llanussyllt)
- 20 Solva (Solfach) – a popular boating centre with one of the most picturesque harbours in Wales.
Public transport to Pembroke also includes both local and national bus lines.
- Richards Bros [dead link]
- Cathedral and Bishop's Palace in St Davids
- Castles of Haverfordwest, Pembroke and Manorbier
- Standing stones near Newport and Abercastle
- Carew tidal mill
- Kayaking available from a number of companies, including a couple in Fishguard.
- Coasteering from Abercastle and Abereiddy
- Boat trips to see the landscape and wildlife, from locations such as St Davids and Milford Haven
- Adventure parks in Narberth, Tenby and Saundersfoot
- Walk the Pembrokeshire Coast Path
- Beaches at Abercastle, Abereiddy, Amroth, Broad Haven, Herbrandston, Manorbier, Newgale, Saundersfoot