Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Football: Haverfordwest County play soccer in the Cymru Premier League. That's the top tier within Wales, but mostly amateur and on a par with England's fifth tier National League. They play at Bridge Meadow Stadium (capacity 2100) just north of town centre.
- 1 Morrisons (Big Supermarket), Bridge Meadow Lane, ☏ . Just north of the bridge where the roads to Swansea, Fishguard and St Davids all meet. If you're camping or self-catering in the area this can be a handy place to stock up on the essentials.
- Farmers Market is on Castle Square on Friday.
- 1 Haroldston Farmhouse, Upper Haroldston, Clay Lanes, ☏ . Haroldston Farmhouse is a large self catering cottage which sleeps 12 people (plus 2 babies in cots). It is sited in a quiet rural location just outside Haverfordwest so is peaceful but close to amenities. The kitchen has a large larder fridge, gas range cooker, microwave, dishwasher and seating for 12 people. The freezer, washing machine and tumble drier are situated in the adjacent utility room. The games room has a full sized bar pool table, dartboard, TV and video. There are 2 sitting rooms, one with HD TV, personal video recorder and Blu ray player. The other has a hifi system and a library of books. There are 2 double bedrooms, 2 two twins, 1 single and 1 triple. There are 3 bathrooms. The house has ample parking, large garden and is equipped with free wifi. 664 to 1346 per week£.
- 2 Premier Inn, Glanafon Farm House, Fishguard Road, SA62 4BP, ☏ .
|Routes through Haverfordwest|
|Fishguard ←||N E||→ Narberth → Carmarthen|