Jump to navigation Jump to search
Narberth (Welsh: Arberth) is in Pembrokeshire.
- 1 Narberth Castle. ruined Norman fortress
- 1 Oakwood Theme Park, Canaston Bridge, Narberth, ☏ .
- 2 Blue Lagoon Water Park, Canaston Wood, Narberth, ☏ .
There is a good selection of restaurants and cafes around High Street and Market Street.
- 1 Bluestone, Bluestone Leisure Ltd, The Grange, Canaston Wood, ☏ . a holiday village situated in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. It offers 5 star accommodation in a number of luxury lodges
- 2 The Grove, Molleston, ☏ .
|Routes through Narberth|
|Fishguard/Milford Haven ← Haverfordwest ←||W E||→ St Clears → Carmarthen|