Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Local buses from Fishguard and Aberystwyth link the town to the railway. Also, there is a direct service from Carmarthen.
- 1 Cardigan Castle, SA43 1JA, ☏ (for tours). 10am until 4pm, every day.
- 2 Cilgerran Castle, SA43 2SF (3 miles south of Cardigan), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 Y Felin, Mill St, St Dogmaels SA43 3DY, ☏ . M Tu Th F 10:00-13:00, 14:00-16:00, Sa 10:00-13:00. 18th century watermill, still in use.
- 1 Theatr Mwldan, Bath House Road, ☏ . arts venue.
- 2 Adventure Beyond, ☏ , , email@example.com. open all year calls taken from 0600-2100 (booking is essential). Established in 1997. Adventure Beyond were one of the first providers of Coasteering in the country, They provide multi activities across Cardiganshire including white water rafting, tubing, climbing, surfing, sea kayaking, river kayaking, canoeing and many more adventurous activities. From £36 per person.
- 1 Caemorgan Mansion, Caemorgan Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Ael y Bryn, Eglwyswrw SA41 3UL, ☏ . Exceptional little B&B in the Preseli Hills. No children under 16 or dogs. No availability shown in 2020. B&B double £120.
- 3 Old Vicarage B&B, Moylegrove SA43 3BN, ☏ . Charming B&B in country 5 miles west of Cardigan (though it's across the boundary into Pembrokeshire). Plus self-catering huts. B&B double £100.
As of May 2022, Cardigan and its approach roads have 4G with EE, Three and Vodafone but no signal from O2. 5G has not reached this area.