Savaneta is a city in Aruba.
Savaneta was the first capital of Aruba, and is now a historic and quaint ocean side city.
You need a car to get around Savaneta.
The salt ponds in Saveneta can be dry for up to six months. However, with the return of the yearly rain they are an excellent spot to bird watch.
The beautiful beaches are relaxing and enjoyable.
- Flying Fishbone. Serves fresh seafood and meat on the beach.
- Zeerovers serves fresh fish on an open air pavilion that also includes a pool table. Is a good place to go for drinks in the night or day.
- The Old Man and the Sea Restaurant serves International and Caribbean cuisine in a romantic environment.
- Screaming Eagle. Is a Miami style lounge-bar that is both comfortable and chic.
- Hoi Sing is a fun place to go out for drinks.
- Club Aria. Is Savaneta's first boutique hotel, and includes gardens, modern rooms and decor and a Caribbean atmosphere.
- Aruba Reef Apartments. Located on a private beach, there are only 3 apartments in the complex, ensuring that your stay will be peaceful and relaxing.
- Aruba Beach Chalets  are waterside accommodations.