Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other places with the same name, see Schiller Park (disambiguation).
- Quality Inn O'Hare Airport, 3801 N Mannheim Rd, ☎ . About two miles from the airport. This building used to be a Holiday Inn, and it was here that Murph and the Magic Tones played in the movie The Blues Brothers, before the titular characters recruited them on their mission from God. Rooms from $60.
- Comfort Suites O'Hare, 4200 N River Rd, ☎ . Big hotel with a sports bar and grill on-site. Rooms from $120.
- Four Points by Sheraton, 10249 W Irving Park Rd, toll-free: . Lounge, restaurant, pool, and the rest. For travelers who like to cut it close, shuttles run to O'Hare every 20 minutes, 24 hours per day. Rooms from $155.
- Hampton Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, 3939 N Mannheim Rd, ☎ . About 1.5 miles from the airport. Rooms from $146.
|Routes through Schiller Park|
|Milwaukee ← Rosemont ←||N S||→ Hillside → Gary|
|Lake Geneva/Milwaukee ← Rosemont ←||N S||→ Franklin Park → Chicago/Tinley Park|
|Antioch ← Rosemont ←||NW SE||→ Franklin Park → Chicago|