Seligman is a town in the state of Arizona. The city is located on the old Route 66 and is home to the greatest concentration of Route 66 kitsch in Arizona if not the country, which makes it a frequent pit stop for travelers passing through on their way to more exotic destinations.
Seligman's a one-street town if there ever was one. The names Chino Street, Main Street, and Historic Route 66 are used interchangeably.
- Delgadillos Historic Route 66 Visitor Center, 217 East Route 66, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Sa 9AM-9PM. Formerly Angel's Barbershop, this gift shop has Route 66 memorabilia spilling out all sides and the owner, Angel Delgadillo, was instrumental in preserving this last stretch of the Route. The shop also has information on a 20-minute walking tour of Seligman.
- 1 Return to the 50s, 22325 West Historic Route 66, ☏ . 8AM-5PM. This store is housed in an old gas station and sports lots of antiques. A unique store with a good selection of Route 66 stuff including apparel, hats, patches, car stuff, license plates, signs, jackets and more.
- Historic Seligman Sundries (formerly Ted's Trading Post & Soda Fountain in the mid-1900s), 22405 Historic Route 66 (across from the Black Cat B), ☏ . 7AM-4PM, mid-Mar to early Nov. Souvenir shop and museum in the oldest commercial building in Seligman. Built in 1904, this store has many of the original vintage artefacts including an original soda fountain from the 1930s. Freshly brewed gourmet coffee, espresso, cappuccinos, lattés, iced coffees, old-fashioned malts and milk shakes. Free travel information and handouts available.
- A&W Restaurant, 527 W Chino Ave, ☏ .
- Copper Cart Restaurant, 22385 W Old Hwy 66, ☏ . Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8AM thru 4PM. Serves Mexican food.
- Delgadillos Snow Cap, 301 E Chino Ave, ☏ . Founded by Angel's brother Juan in 1953, and now run by Juan's son John Delgadillo. Like the Visitor Center, the restaurant is filled with memorabilia and kitsch.
- Ok Saloon & Route 66 Roadkill, 502 W Highway 66, ☏ . Route 66 themed restaurant.
- Westside Lilo's Cafe, 415 W Chino Ave, ☏ .
- Black Cat Bar, 114 W Chino Ave, ☏ .
Seligman has a slew of more or less identical motels, many with period signage advertising snazzy features like "a phone in every room". Rooms from $30.
- Aztec Motel & Giftshop, 312 E. Highway 66, ☏ . pets welcome $38-58.
- Canyon Lodge, 114 E Chino St, ☏ .
- Deluxe Inn, 203 E Chino Ave, ☏ .
- Historic Route 66 Motel, 500 W Chino Highway 66, ☏ . $47.
- Romney Motel, 122 W Chino Ave, ☏ .
- Stagecoach 66 Motel, 639 E Highway 66, ☏ , email@example.com. $40+.
- Supai Motel, 134 W Chino Ave, ☏ .
- Williams is 45 minutes to the east.
- Kingman is less than an hour to the west.
- Las Vegas is three hours to the northwest.
- Flagstaff is about an hour to the east.
- The Grand Canyon is two hours north.
|Routes through Seligman|
|Barstow ← Kingman ←||W E||→ Ash Fork → Flagstaff|
|Kingman ← Peach Springs ←||W E||→ Ash Fork → Flagstaff|