Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other places with the same name, see Selma (disambiguation).
The city itself has a population of about 22,000. Selma's claim to fame is that it is the Rasin Capital of the World.
Take the California Route 99, a north/south route.
- 1 Best Western Colonial Inn, 2799 Floral Ave, ☏ , fax: .
- 2 Holiday Inn, 2950 Pea Soup Andersens Blvd, ☏ .
- Fresno- 99 North. About 20 minutes away.
- Visalia- 99 South to 198 East. About 30 minutes away
- Hanford- 43 South. About 30 to 40 minutes away.
|Routes through Selma|
|Sacramento ← Fresno ←||N S||→ Kingsburg → Bakersfield|