Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kingsburg is a city in California.
- Swedish Festival. 3rd weekend of May. Check website for exact date and time. A festival that celebrates Kingsburg’s Swedish cultural heritage. Free.
- 1 Chinese Pagoda Restaurant, 1800 Marion St., ☏ .
- Jeb's Waffles N' Ribs, 505 Sierra St., ☏ .
- 2 Sun Hong Kong Restaurant, 1425 Draper St., ☏ .
- 1 Motel 6, 401 Sierra St, ☏ . Amenities include an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Guest rooms include a micro-fridge and free Wi-Fi. $60.
- Swedish Inn, 401 Conejo St, ☏ , fax: .
- Tavcam Inn, 2015 Simpson St., ☏ .
- Kings Canyon- 201 East to 63 North to 180 East. About 1 hour 30 minutes away.
- Sequoia National Park- 99 South to 198 East. About 1 hour away.
- Bakersfield- 99 South. About 1 hour 20 minutes away.
- Fresno- 99 North. About 25 minutes away.
|Routes through Kingsburg|
|Fresno ← Selma ←||N S||→ Visalia → Bakersfield|